Sword Contracts Limited offer a complete Portable Appliance Testing service by a competent City and Guilds qualified tester.
In order to prevent appliances becoming unsafe, a regular maintenance schedule ensures that problems are identified and solved early. Most portable appliances should be tested annually, however some companies prefer a shorter time due to the workplace environment and the usage. PAT testing helps to comply with legislation, and it’s the employers duty to ensure electrical equipment is maintained and safe for use.
Sword specialises in testing 110V equipment and office equipment. The tester is able to come to your premises and test, or alternatively work equipment can be tested on site at our offices.
The PAT testing service includes:
- Full visual inspection
- Insulation Resistance test
- Earth continuity test
- Earth Leakage current test
- Functional test
- A full report is issued with certification for your records, detailing individual results.
- All items are labelled with a safety pass sticker
- All failed items are removed from use and labelled
- Reminder service for testing
We have competitive rates, so if you have any testing enquiries please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your options.